What can I do to improve myself?

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to read, and to give some advices aswell.

I'm someone that has never had a girlfriend, never took a girl's number, neither went on a date. I'm 21 years old, and never experienced such things yet.

During this summer semester, in my finance class I found a girl really attractive. By chance I saw her in front of the instructor's office since she had questions to ask him aswell. From there, I've started to talk with here on a daily basis when I had the opportunity to see her in college.

I really wanted to take her number, to eventually ask her out. However no matter how hard I try I wasn't able to ask anything. Today, the semester has ended and I live with regrets of having done nothing after keeping thinking of her for days, and even for weeks. Seriously, I wanted to go a step further but I wasn't able to do so.

Since the semester has ended, I'll try to focus on myself in order to not face such situation again. It hurts so much to be weak as me.
I really need you to help me out, otherwise I won't be able to move further in my life. It has been like this for years. I really want to change, and take girls' numbers, and ask them out aswell.

If you're going to tell me that it is about self-esteem or confidence, kindly elaborate in a way that I improve those issues if you believe those are my issues for not going further with a girl. If you believe it's something else, kindly be precised as much as possible.

I really need your advices, please do not skip this post. I would highly appreciate your feedbacks, so I can improve and stop being unable to reach what I really want.

Best regards,

John

Most Helpful Girl

• Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Focus on finding opportunities to build up your confidene. Confidence is gained through experiences. Never refuse an opportunity that comes your way. Do things you enjoy..

You need to go outside of your comfort zone, face your fears. So you have to put yourself in uncomfortable situations in order to become stronger and more confident. Strength is gained by overcoming the things you once believed you couldn't xx 💜

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like what the other female gager said , you need to step out of your comfort zone and each time it will get easier. I was the same way, very shy and no girlfriend till I was 21 , at least now you have the Internet and you could try online dating or even certain websites just to get some practice. Being shy just sucks for a guy you'll never get anywhere In life until you overcome it, trust me I know

What Girls Said 1

• well if you know her name you can add her on facebook!!! :D

What Guys Said 0