Are we just hooking up or could this lead somewhere?

We met at a party he was there with somebody else however we made an excuse and left together. At first I thought it was bad what we did and just going to be a fling now 4 months later we are still seeing each other sometimes spending the whole weekend together. We have always been honest with each other and I know he still sees that girl and others. However we are seeing each other more often he always calling me. I have made it a point not call him so that I don't feel as if I am chasing him. Given he is seeing other woman I don't want to feel like the only one showing I like him just in case. He sometimes might be a little to honest with what is going on. He has been introducing me more and more to his friends. I am confused and wonder if I should get out now. I have been very relaxed and no pressure and he says that he loves that about me. I do feel 4 months is not always the right time to put any type of name on who we are. I would like to get there someday, but is the circumstance we met under a clear sign it will never happen?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Hook up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.