Whats the highest form of intelligence?

- artists (painters, sketchers, drawing people) - doctors (dentist, surgeons) - musicians (singers instrumental) - teachers? or writers?

What is the highest form of intelligence?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't make any assumption about one's intelligence just by looking at their profession, nor can you tell who is the most intelligent one here.

However, some gifts are rarer than others : Painting and Organizing
    Also, people with a distinct talent for music often have a great talent for mathematics as well, because the brain areas for music and maths correspond with each other.

For a linguistic talent, many brain areas need to collaborate more efficiently than usual, plus people with such a talent have a different brain cell structure , plus the insula , the area responsible for processing speech patterns is more active in those people. For language it would be : memory , visual and auditive ability / capacity, and the brain area that's responsible for recognizing patterns (e. g. grammar) which have to be wired more efficiently than usual.

Also, talents are gender specific : There are very few women who are outstanding musicians or mathematicians , while there are only very few men who are linguistic geniuses.

• Also, oxygen /energy (the brain consumes most of our caloric intake) supply to the specific brain areas contributes a lot to any gift.

• And as to IQ : As soon as you break the 130 mark, you have a different brain structure in general compared to anything considerably below this mark. - Note that IQs far above 130 , on a European scale are statistical exceptions and are thus not accurate, so if you got an IQ of 140, it may be as well 150+ ( European scales only go up to this mark) There really is such thing as "unmeasurable genius" - this goes for any gift

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say theoretical physicists, but I don't see such an option here...

From what you listed it's impossible to decide which person would be the most intelligent, it doesn't depend on ocupation that much.

What Guys Said 7

• scientist obviously. its making sense out of the world from not much. everything else is just kinda stuff.

• apples to oranges...

• There's different types of intelligence. The IQ tests for example are old stuff and do not represent the reality.

But i dunno... i think that almost of us are capable of doing great things if they feel important to them.

• Either some one in the medical field or some one that works for NASA/ rocket science profession

• It's hard to define... some of the smartest people (on paper) I know, are also some of the dumbest fucks to walk the face of the Earth.
    They're locked in their thought processes, seeing everything from the theory they were taught from only, often lacking the ability to see the bigger picture.
    I know people driving forklifts for a living who are a lot smarter than people with a college degree.

• Not the painters. Not the musicians. Not the highschool or university teachers (unless they investigate as well, and not only teach). A selected few of the doctors and writers, could be. The ones that think the most are the philosophers, mathematicians, and succesful politicians, in my opinion. When I say "succesful politicians" I mean those that really get somewhere big (more specifically, the rulers of an entire nation).

• I'd say engineers, even though I'm not one. Intelligence is about solving problems. Insight is good too, perhaps an engineer artist would be the highest, like Leonardo Da Vinci.

What Girls Said 0