She asked me to go to a concert?

We've been dating for a little over 2 weeks now. 4 dates. We had talked about grabbing dinner and then going to my place to watch a movie on Friday.

Today she asks if I wanted to go to a concert (country) on Friday. Keep in mind she doesn't listen to country. We are going to the concert, but why would she ask if I wanted to go to this concert if she doesn't even listen to country?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you listen to country and she knows that, she may be willing to bear it. I'm not a huge country fan, but if a guy I was dating was a country fan, I would tolerate it for him. Keep in mind, most country grates on my nerves like fingernails being dragged down a chalkboard or a fork being scraped against a plate in a certain way.

Most Helpful Guy

• She pretty much wants to hang out with you

What Girls Said 1

• She could be lying about one of them: either she does like country or it's not a country concert. But most likely she just wanted an excuse to hang out with u without asking it weirdly, talk to her and ask her to be honest.

What Guys Said 0