What to do during summer?

Hey, thank you for reading. Summer semester ended, and I'm stuck doing nothing during my vacation. I don't have much friends to hang out with, and have a personality that is outgoing.

I'm the kind of person that can not stay at home doing nothing, it kills me. Mainly now because I failed to get a girl's number in my class that I really liked. It kills me of not having enough guts to speak, to say what I really want.
These last 2 weeks I've been trying so hard to ask her out but nothing worked. So, I really regret of having done "nothing" about this. I need to move on, and think about something else in the meantime. I guess that the fact that I am 22 years old and never took a girl's number, or ask out a girl can't be overcome as for now. It hurts so much, that inside my heart it is bleeding.

Any kind of advice, or help would be much appreciated. Hoping that you'll give me your thoughts on my actual situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Google: Summer events in (insert the name of your city) and actually go to them. Get a friend or family member to come along with u.

Don't beat yourself up over not asking that girl out. Hopefully you'll see her around and get the courage to ask her OR (check this out) you'll meet another girl and HOPEFULLY you'll tell yourself, "I'm not letting my nerves prevent me from getting yet another girl's number." So just ASK. What's the worst that can happen? She says no? ok plenty of guys have gotten rejected before. It's fine. Part of life really. Not everyone is gonna say yes. I would advise though, to start off by being familiar with the girl first instead of asking random strangers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go out and enjoy the summer. Go to the beach, go for bike rides, enjoy yourself. You don't need anyone else to have a good time.

What Girls Said 2

• I think u tried too hard to get the girls number sometimes a girl can tell when a guy is desperate or really likes her. Anyways get over her try and make new friends it's easy, just talk causally to people and find something in common. If not there's plenty of summer things to do like go to the beach, movies, go for walks/runs and heaps more.

• Try to get out of the house and explore where you live. I been out of my summer class almost 4 weeks now and I been going to the movies by myself and exploring where I live. I know summer vacation sucks, but at least time to make something useful out of it. Like swimming and jogging around the park helps time go faster. But try to do new things so you can distract.

What Guys Said 1

• Just get in the car and go cruising. I've done many great drives by myself