Is it okay to secretly like white guys?

Talking too much about white guys and obsessing over them can seem a bit unattractive.
Many girls talk down on themselves and try to come off as a stereotypical white girl. I personally don't do that to myself.
I'm not very proud of my tiny attraction to them since I prefer them over other ethnicities. Sometimes I also Google images of biracial babies and white guys. *guilty* I feel so ashamed.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should openly like white guys. And black guys. And Hispanic guys. And Asian guys, Indian guys, First Nations guys, etc etc etc.

• I don't find other ethnicities unattractive. I just prefer white guys.

• Why would I broadcast it if I'm ashamed? That wouldn't make sense.

• That's why I'm saying DON'T be ashamed. Don't broadcast, but don't hide it either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I read that you feel 'racist'
    You don't have to secretly love white guys, you can just say so.

As long as you don't say all hispanics, black guys, Asian guys are UGLY , that'd be wrong

What Guys Said 4

• Shame on you for having a preference.

I'm just playin'.

As long as you treat all ethnicities as human beings, then you're golden. You'll always be free to give your romantic affection to whom you deem fit.

• What is there to be ashamed of? You like what you like.

• Thats fine, tbh, i prefer indian girls too (i am indian myself)

• Why keep it secret? It's 2015. Come on.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. It shouldn't be secret either. It's just a preference. People think it's weird that I love Asians. I don't give a fuck so neither should you!

• But why does it have to be a secret tho? You're allowed to like who you want.

• No, but I think that I'm white but maybe americans would call myself latina. I prefer them too.

• I think white guys are cute

• Yes, I mean there's nothing wrong with it.. Why are you ashamed?

• I don't want to seem like I find black men or babies ugly. I've just always liked white guys since I easy little.

• As long as you're not going around saying that black men or babies are ugly I doubt people will think that. I'm black and I like white, Hispanic, and mixed guys and a lot of girls at my school think I'm crazy but I could careless. You really can't help who you're attracted to.

• It's true. :) Thank you.

• Why are you ashamed? And what is your race?

• African American.

• I don't want to seem mean. What if a really nice black guy asks me out I reject him because I like white guys?

• Ok but that's just your personal prefrence. I like Hispanics and white. But Im not ashamed of that. You like who you like and you can't help it. But if you are ashamed then its gonna be hard for you to date a white guy because you're constantly gonna be focused on whether its bad or good that you have this attraction. All Im sayin is embrace it.