What does it mean when a guy wants you to go on holiday with him?

He is 42 and I am 28 and for Labor Day weekend he invited me on a trip with him and his friends. His friends are a married couple by the way. We have not had "the talk" yet and have not had sex yet. We go on a date almost every weekend and at most it has been heavy kissing and touching. He says to me that he is ok with going at a pace I am comfortable with. I am just wondering why he is inviting me on a holiday with him and his friends. By the way, I have not met them as of yet but he tells me about them. I have never dated a man this age so I am not sure how things go. Thanks.
0 following

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like you got a good deal here. he's not old but old enough to still find you young and attractive. it means he likes you silly.

• well everyone else is saying bc he just wants sex, lol so it's kinda hard

• i have only had one partner. I guess I am a bit reserved.

• well than that makes more sense and its probably why he's willing to wait. id be willing to wait longer depending on a womens sexual history.

What Guys Said 3

• Going away together generally implies sharing a hotel room, sharing the bed in a hotel room, and having hotel room sex. A 42 year old man does not want a pen pal or a girl to invite over for cookies and milk.

• May he wants to be your friend, maybe he wants to get to know you better.

• It means he wants a weekend alone to bang.

What Girls Said 3

• To prove to them that he's gonna have sex with you...

• He wants a dirty weekend.

• He's interested in you.