Guys, would you laugh at a girl who hasn't got any experience?

If you dated her and it turned out that she hadn't been kissed by anyone and had never been on a date before even though she's older than 18. Would you think that she is a liability?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No, everybody has to start somewhere. My problem with the virgins I dated is they weren't really sure if they wanted sex and/or felt sex ought to be a deep spiritual/emotional experience. I don't initiate sex with women, they have to be 100% sure they want it and I don't think sex per se is anything more than a bodily function. So it didn't work out.

• And would you break up with her if she wanted to wait a bit? About 2-3 months?

• I've dated women who didn't want sex about that long but I have to say if another women comes along who is attractive and offers me sex I'll go with her and break it off, whereas if I'm having sex with a woman I'm completely loyal and don't even look at other women. If the relationship ends it's because of what happens between us.

What Guys Said 10

• Hell no, I wouldn't laugh. I'd say, "Come here, sweetie, and let me teach you how this goes."

• I'd find it odd, but I wouldn't laugh at her. I would probably assume sex isn't an option with her, though. Unless she made it clear that it was not only an option, but also an immanent option, I'd probably just move on.

• Nope, because neither have I.

• I wouldn't laugh, nor would I think she's a liability.

• Nah that would be pretty stupid of me.

• I'd just kiss her and say "You're experienced now" :P

• No. I would think that is awesome because I could teach her how I like things.

• If we were compatible it wouldn't matter, I'd probably find it cute anyway

• Na, I'd take it as a compliment that she'd picked me to experience this stuff with.

• Nope she won't have any bad habits and I can train her right lol