Guys, should I hold his hand or wait until he makes the move on me?

*so I really like this guy and we've been hanging out a lot *we just hungout Wednesday and went to a bar and played some pool * I was trying to figure out which one I wanna hit and he came behind me and hit me with his bum just playing around* and then another time he came up to me and grabbed my shoulder while he said something to me * I'm seeing him this Saturday so I'm excited for that and to see him obviously! *he flirts with me a lot! I gave him a compliment saying random I know but you're handsome and he's like aww you're sweet thanks gorgeous. *we always hug each other every time we see each other or once were leaving! We text each other a lot and our conversations are cute! He messaged me last weekend saying every time I'm in the falls you're missing in action*the one time I was cold and he gave his sweater and put it on me! Anyway, I was wondering if in order to let him know officially that I like him, I could just hold his hand? Would guys be OK with that? And if not, I am sooo open to suggestions

4

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not sure then link arms first, that's what most girls do.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's okay for you to hold his hand. The purpose of dating someone is to see if the person is right for you. So if you feel like he is right for you, hold his hand.

• Go for it! Show inititave

• I would just go in for the kiss