What should I do?

I'm now in school and have come to the realization that there is this guy who is significantly intrigued with my existence. I always catch him staring and smiling at me and he takes every chance he gets to talk to me or get close to me, but I DON'T LIKE HIM. We have three classes together and it just bugs me that he likes me because I am not attracted to him whatsoever. I have no idea what I should do. I ignore him to the best of my ability, but it is getting to the point where I can't help but want to call him out for it. He really isn't my type and I'm not trying to sound rude or conceited saying this, but he's ugly. I feel as if I can do much better.

• Tell him straight up.
  • Keep ignoring him.
  • Play along with it.
  • Talk to him.
  • Flirt with him.

What Guys Said 2

• Send me and I'll go tell him. here is what I would tell him

Hello , I know you like that girl over there and she sent me over to talk to you , look she will wave yes. OK , she didn't come herself , because she was afraid to be way too rude , that she would use words that would crush , she told them to me and you don't want to hear them. She also told me that you are not her type , and that you are so much not her type that its not possible in the next 100 years that she would be interested, ok , she wasn't as polite as me, but I hope you see the trend. I (this is from me ) think you would do much better in finding someone who wants you , not one who wants you gone to another planet. My words are so much more polite. You are lucky its me that here and not her , because I'd be calling 911 probably. So please , do not seek her , or try to be around her or her friends, I'm not sure you will graduate if you don't listen to my advice , My words , I would not stay here right now , to hear the next part , so since I am totally afraid for you , I will leave and you should really do the same , so your choice , you leave or I call 911

• just tell him that he is not your type

What Girls Said 0