I'm now in school and have come to the realization that there is this guy who is significantly intrigued with my existence. I always catch him staring and smiling at me and he takes every chance he gets to talk to me or get close to me, but I DON'T LIKE HIM. We have three classes together and it just bugs me that he likes me because I am not attracted to him whatsoever. I have no idea what I should do. I ignore him to the best of my ability, but it is getting to the point where I can't help but want to call him out for it. He really isn't my type and I'm not trying to sound rude or conceited saying this, but he's ugly. I feel as if I can do much better.
- Tell him straight up.100% (4)60% (3)78% (7)Vote
- Keep ignoring him.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Play along with it.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Talk to him.0% (0)40% (2)22% (2)Vote
- Flirt with him.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote