Is a HS senior male dating a freshman female okay?

If the senior male is 18 and the freshman female is 14/15 is it okay?

• Yes
  • No
Awesome help. 50/50 on the voting haha. So say you think a younger girl is cute and wanted to get to know her and possibly date her..and you're cool with not having sex until she's ready and she's of legal age (oral is done though)..is that appropriate?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a pretty big age gap at the age. Are you sure you guys have things in common? I mean at this point, the guy is probably concerned about college and SAT"s and whatnot, while the girl is more carefree

What Girls Said 3

• If she is 14 then well the maturity levels will most likely differ. Also if sex is involve this can get complicated and eligal. I don't think I would be very happy if my 14 or 15 year old daughter was dating someone who was almost a man and getting to the age of legal drinking, I guess depending where you are from. I live in canada so its 19 or 18. That could also cause some tension in a relationship.

• Yeah why wouldn't it be? Just don't have sex if it's not legal I thing you have to be within 36 months of each other...

• 18 yo boys want sex and will do whatever they have to to get it. If they don't get it from her then they'll get it somewhere else which will lead to other problems with the relationship.

• if you're intentions are in the right place,

then yes.

What Guys Said 4

• It's okay in theory but of course it might be illegal for you guys to have sex.

• Good point. Isn't there some rule like the Romeo/Juliet law though if they're 16 and you're 18/19? So whenever they turn 16 it would be fine?

• There is no "Romeo/Juliet law", only "age of consent" which for the most of the US is 16, but you'd have to check your own state's.

• Well I mean if it was a relationship with this girl I would obviously wait until the A.O.C to have sex. I would wait to have sex with a girlfriend my age until we were both ready regardless.

• I love it:)...I think this girl is cute and want to get to know her...oh yeah and she gives me head...YEAH! TOTALLY APPROPRIATE! Where is she?

• Not if its MY daughter. Its just such an unfair advantage..."easy prey" if you know what I mean.

• As long you're not doing it BECAUSE of her age, but you actually like her it'd be okay.