Date pushed back?

I went to a party over the weekend a girl i like was throwing. At one point in the night I tell her, "Come with me outside, I wanna talk to you." We go outside and I tell her, "Lets go out next week, what do you say?" She looked giggly but calmly, told me work was full but we'd work something out. I move in for a kiss and we start making out for a few little. Nothing perverse. She then tells me that she is now nervous but excitied. We laugh and go inside. A few days later I text her a proposed evening. She replies saying that work is hectic and can't. I ask if she is still down, she says yes but it'd have to be in 2 weeks when she gets back from outta town (I know she is actually going out of town). While I did not see her face expressions when texting, she did seem happy when I asked, my question is if she is still down or looking for a way out?

• she likes me
  • backing out

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You're good, no red flags. Best of luck!

• She's still down, and sounds frustrated that adult responsibilities are getting in the way of your fun.

Plan an awesome date that'll be worth the wait for when she gets back!