Does asking someone if they have a boyfriend/girlfriend sound like your interested in that person?

When you ask someone if they have a boyfriend/girlfriend does it make it very obvious that your interested in them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, duh. My grandma asks me all the time. She's totally interested😑😑

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I've asked plenty of my friends if they have a boyfriend or girlfriend but usually whenever I ask my guy friends I'll just ask casually - like "you can bring your girlfriend to the event/party if you like". You can sort of tell from the answer to that question whether they are single or not.

What Guys Said 4

• Id say 90% of the time yes, yes it does. However it depends when asked/context.. If it is random and doesn't apply to the conversation being held then most guys will think you're interested in them.. Depends on the guy also

• Who cares? If you're interested in him, why wouldn't you want him to know that you're interested.

• Yup. That's a hint that they want me to be their boyfriend.

• A bit, the person asked could chalk it up to just making conversation but they'll think there's slight interest there.

What Girls Said 2

• It's better to ask if he or she is single.

• yeah that does