I was trying to get to know girl at her work but think it backfired?

she worked at a small restaurant near where i worked so i had went in there at lunch a few times and saw her there. it went ok to start and though she was enjoying my attention and was starting to like me more. but i feel like its started to backfire and she's got annoyed at me or something ( she also was annoyed with job and other things according to her twitter posts, so it might not of been me specifically ) she is also returning to dental school in the fall so won't be working there much longer so not sure if i missed my chance at this point or what? i though trying to get to know her there be my best bet but now not sure it went well , i don't know if i should try anymore on this or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's still worth a shot, but you need to get ahead of the curve. You know, set up the next meet.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0