Girls, What type of personality do you prefer a guy to have?

Looks matter to girls to a certain extend but I know that their are many more standout qualities. I'm outgoing and love to hangout with people whether it's a group, male, or female. I awlays act loud but also listen to friends if they can vent and I give advice. I never talk about any issues I have going on and prefer to act happy so no one has to to hear me complain. Do you prefer a social guy with a large friend group or a quiet guy who will only talk a a small group?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally prefer a guy who is kind to his family and friends. someone who can listen to you rant for hours and just hug you and make it all better. To me it doesn't matter how loud they are or how many friends they have. As long as they love me for who I am and doesn't matter what I do because they will love me forever

What Girls Said 2

• Quiet because I'm really introverted so I just wouldn't be able to keep up with a super social lifestyle. I'm way better one on one. I'd prefer if a guy talked to me about his issues because it's intimate and shows he trusts me and it makes me feel needed

• i like outgoing guys.