Am I a horrible person?

i like this guy, and he likes me back, except he has a girlfriend.

lately we've been hanging out and texting and its really cute and flirty and i know it should nd but we've never actually done anything.

so basically im just asking. does this count as cheating?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm not gonna say that you are a horrible person for 2 reasons:

1. You are 14.
    2. you realize that you shouldn't do that, and by asking this question, it appears that you question yourself and your behaviors, a horrible person wouldn't do that.

But for the sake of not hurting your and others feelings, I would say you should stop doing that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're being really unfair to his girlfriend, enabling him, and building up bad dating karma for yourself. I'd stop it like yesterday.

What Guys Said 4

• It's not actually cheating but it can become cheating very soon. You're not horrible, but be careful.

• Well at least you're being a doormat, waiting until the relationship is actually over until you guys actually do something

• Nope not cheating, you are just have a good time with him, nothing more. Now if he starts something make sure he breaks it off with her completely before you start something. That's my opinion, unless you are coool with him "dating" both of you.

• Well he's the one whos a horrible person

What Girls Said 5

• flirting is cheating. not okay. i'd cut the shit if i were you. if he does that to his current girlfriend, he'd do it to you if you ever got together. just so you know :)

• My friend is in the exact same position as you. My friends and I really want her to stop because it can mess up her relationship with the guy and her relationship with his girlfriend (yeah they're friends, weird huh). I think you should end it because all it'll probably do is make you even more hurt, and in the end they may not even choose you over their girlfriend. Its toxic. Also, if he is like that with you, just imagine he would do the same thing to you with someone else if you were together..

• thank you. that is legitimately my exact situation. she now goes to my school and is one of my friends...

• Can't believe I'm the only one who voted "no"

• You're 14, who even cares.

But yes, you're careless and selfish.

• yes it is bad

and the poll even says so... but you chose the answer that says no as MHO