My boyfriend got this message this morning "morning😊x" from a girl he works with, am I right to be so pissed off about this?

• Yes
  • No
I wasn't going through his phone it was sat next to me on the bedside table and I was sat up on my phone. I waited for him to wake up and I asked about it and this was the first time I'd heard about this girl. He didn't see the problem and assured me it's just friendly. I however wouldn't ever send a text like that to anybody that wasn't my other half or at least somebody I was interested in. We haven't been seeing each other very long, so it's potentially a dealbreaker for me 😐
Just to let everybody know, he was cheating with several people, and lied to me almost constantly for months. So it was worth being pissed off about 👍🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry babe I am with you ;)

Make me your boyfriend then..

• If u look anything like Chris Hemsworth then my boyfriend is in serious trouble 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I would Definitely Be Annoyed that this 'Girl he works with' has his cell number. And Okay, with probably good reason, they work with one another, I accept this.
    However, for her to just send This sort of 'Message' out of the blue, I would face him down with it, ask him what is going on here, dear, and tell him if there is no hanky panky going on, she need not Say 'Morning' with an emoticon and Kiss next to it, Inform her to Keep it lite and semi sweet In the Office and Not... After hours and before the doors open the next Morning.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 15

• You don't trust him? Would you be upset with him for receiving it or upset with her for sending it? It can be seen as a compliment that you have a quality man that others desire. Just talk to him about it to see if there's anything behind the message.

• I just want an acknowledgement of its impropriety tbh. I think he's either lying or incredibly naive if he thinks that's normal "coworker" behaviour. I'm not saying he's cheating (tbh it's too early for me to be thinking that) but it's more a case of me laying down the ground rules of what I think is acceptable

• Be annoyed at the girl not your boyfriend

• You're overreacting, like most women do.

• Don't jump the gun or insinuate anything regarding this text! His female coworker could simply be friendly and happy go lucky in general with people :-)

If you go in guns blazing regarding this to your boyfriend it'll only anger him and he'll completely shutdown. If these type of texts continue then have a calm chat without losing your cool otherwise it'll come off as insecure and overly possessive.

Good luck @Mellymomos

• I don't think that level of "friendliness" is acceptable towards another girls boyfriend. He's managed to convince me I've got nothing to worry about but I've also made my position fairly clear 😄

• I wouldn't go through his phone so I would have no idea what else is on there, it was through an app that apparently they all use to communicate at work. We've basically sorted it all out and he's made it clear he isn't remotely interested in her, I'm definitely not happy about it but it's not worth dragging out any longer I don't think. So I'll just get over it I guess and either everything will be fine or I'll figure out if there's something more to it. Thanks for the response though 😌

• You're welcome and I hope everything works out between the two of you :-)

• Ohhhh red flag👎👎👎

• Ohh over reaction!!! 😊
    Maybe its just a simple text and nothing else!!!

And what do you mean by we Haven't been talking to each other? How long and why?

• You might... but that may be what the girl wants, to piss you and destabilize you both... not always means we are trying other girl.

• I was going to vote and then I read your updates... that sucks

• Why are you angry at him? Sometimes girls do this for no apparent reason. Get angry at the girl instead.

• Your pissed at him over something he can't control? He probz didn't force that girl to text him and you can't just assume he's cheating.

• I didn't say I assumed he's cheating at any point. I was pissed at how shady the whole thing was. It's a super weird thing to do. Have u ever randomly messaged a girl that u haven't been interested in a good morning text. I wanted him to apologise for not acknowledging that's she obviously feels comfortable enough to flirt! The fact he's never mentioned her I find a bit weird too

• Well I get being pissed but I would be mad at the girl. Maybe this girl just flat out doesn't care that he's in relationship. Did he send a text like that back? I'm not saying he's innocent but I would avoid jumping the gun on anything.

• It's completely justified to be pissed off. Just remember that it might not be your bf's fault.

• Not until you get context

• Girl was probably just being friendly

• She's overstepped the mark I think

• I wouldn't think too much into it cause if it was cheating it wouldn't get very far cause i would dump her right then and there

• And too ill never have a girlfriend so honestly couldnt experience that

• If he allows you to have guy friend so, then he can have girl friends

• And what are you doing looking at his phone anyway, that's invasion of privacy

• He does have girl friends and I'm fine with that, but some random girl he's only mentioned to me this mornings sending him morning texts... She can get lost!!

• He probably flirts with her behind your back and that's why she texted in that style, send her a text yourself that says "back off my boyfriend biatch!" lmao

What Girls Said 3

• Yes - at HER! (not him)
    What? You want to be with a dog no other gal wants to flirt on?
    Many of my gal friends have this "problem" so they move in closer to him when this happens = easier for the flirt to get the message, who often comments to her "lucky gal" then leaves him alone

Best to just mimic these quips in like kind to him
    using the advantages of being up close & very personal when doing it... think full frontal bear hug tits crushing w/full brace kiss

• Well it is weird that she is sending him good morning messages. But instead of being angry at him, u should calmly ask him to explain the situation. He can either b encouraging her or it can be a one sided thing as well.

Never jump the gun in those cases.

I ur boyfriend has never given u any reason not to trust him until now, then he deserves the bennefit of the doubt and attacking him pr going full on u are cheating on me accusation mode is never a good thing.

• But she is deffinitely flirting.
      Or at least she sounds too close to comfort.

I mean... What other reasons would she have to text him good morning?

• Yeah I'm super annoyed at her, it was the fact that I spotted it come up and then I feel as though he was trying to shield his phone as he read it. So I outright just asked "who's Stacy and why is she sending u good morning messages" I personally wouldn't ever send a text like that to anybody I wasn't interested in... So I was trying to make him see that I certainly wasn't happy and I had grounds to not be happy

• Sounds weird to me.
    As if she doesn't know he has a girlfriend.

• Yeah, I tried not to flip too much because he generally doesn't give too much away and we'd only been seeing each other for a month or so, and he'd only worked at the current job for the same amount of time... Still, I still can't really let it go 😕

• Yeah... i get it.
      Maybe just ask him who that was or meet him once at work...