Is he serious about me or not?

Hi everyone, I'm going to explain from the start so please don't get annoyed :) So, I met this Swedish guy (1 year younger than me) on a MMORPG game (Shaiya). We talked for a few weeks. We got along really well, so after a while he proposed to me (in the game not irl) He has high Lv toons and I have good items so we thought it'd be a win win. After a while we also exchanged our Skype ID and started talking. We started to like each other in real life too, a month later he asked me to be his girlfriend irl, so we became a couple and skyped everyday since then. Most of the time we would just game or recommend music videos to each other or just awkwardly stare at ech other. BUT THEN. I went on a vacation for 2 weeks and we didn't talk as much anymore (sometimes the goodmornings, how's your day, what are you doing, goodnight... and sexting) since I came back (1 week now) we only skyped once, he told me his wifi connection is bad atm (he moves from mom to dad) so we could only talk when he was like sitting next to the server lol. But I don't know lately it seems like our main theme is sexting. I don't mind doing it if it makes him happy but is it a normal thing to do in a fresh relationship? Also yesterday when we were texting like.. that.. He asked me if I could call him while I was making... sounds. So he was talking dirty and writing stuff and okay I'm not gonna go into detail, but he did his thing and after we did that we talked a bit (kinda like a review lol), he told me he loved me and after that we went to sleep. Like what's up with that? I love you after 1 month of the relationship, how am I supose to take it seriously? I really do care a lot for him, but I'm not gonna lie. Love? He told me that I'm perfect in every possible way. I just can't buy that. I don't know why I'm being so difficult, I guess I just don't want to get hurt. How selfish that might sound. Please be super honest.

• I don't believe in LDR, you should stay friends
  • I think you should give it a try

What Guys Said 1

• Still a better love story than twilight.

• That made me laugh :)

What Girls Said 1

• He just sounds like the typical horny teenager. I'm sorry, but at that age, they're likely to not take relationships seriously. I'd suggest just staying as friends.

• You are so right.. my mind just keeps making excuses though :/

• Do what you feel is right, you'll be okay.