23 and never had a bf?

or had sex, i simply cannot find anyone im interested in furthering my relationship with. Im scared im never going to experience love. Also the town i live in has more husbands and wives then potential partners. Im 23, gorgeous so they say but never had sex? last time i wanted to have it i freaked out and walked away!

i never experienced puppy love teenage thing, and im getting old now...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• That's ok. Be patient, it will happen. You are doing it right. Walking away was the right thing to do if you were not comfortable. There will be other opportunities.

• I'm in the same boat as you. It takes time for some, people usually find love unexpectedly. Don't give up if you put yourself out there at some point there will be many guys attracted to you

• lol ahhhh!!! I want you now
    you seem like a good girl

What Girls Said 1

• You're not alone, I never had a boyfriend either because i've never met the right person.
    It's not a big deal :)
    I know some girls who has their first experience at 24 or so, don't worry and just try to focus on something else