What do you think is going on?

A relationship is about communication, and I've done about all the communicating I can do with my boyfriend about this situation. Ever since I went away for a few days, he's been acting extremely off. I genuinely love him to death, I couldn't even imagine my life without him, but it's gone from wanting to be around him so desperately to crying the past few times we've been together because I feel miserable. It isn't because I'm not happy, it's just the constant paranoia in the back of my head telling me that the relationship is going downhill and that I love him more than he loves me. In a way, I know this isn't true, but he's been acting up recently and saying hurtful things, however, he has apologised for the stuff he said, taken responsibility and because it's out of the blue, I accepted his apology.

Despite everything, I just can't get it off my mind. I've forgiven, but I haven't forgotten. I can't figure out what could've triggered him to act this way around me. He used to get excited to spend time with me, and now he doesn't care whether I'm there or not. He barely wants to even kiss me anymore. At the moment, I just feel so alone and like I'm dating somebody who once cared and now doesn't at all. Sometimes he even mentions how happy he was when we first started dating, but I look at him now and that happiness is hardly there anymore.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you should leave him.