Should I give him space?

My boyfriend of 9 months is going through some stuff with his ex wife. Things that have to do with me and visiting him. Well long story short he was gong to call me so we could discuss this matter I haven't heard for him. He texted me Sunday night and said "I know I owe you a phone call and will, just got home and am exhusted" this was around 9:00 pm. I texted him a couple of times and no rersponse I'm trying to give him space but I don't want him to think I'm mad. I'm afraid if he thinks I'm angry with him he will not try to contact me. I can't just go to his house he lives 300 miles away. so that not an option, I want to text him and tell him I'm not angry but If I do then he will not discuss the issue with me about his ex. So what do I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Give him a bit of space to clear his head. He'll be back in touch soon. Just relax

What Girls Said 1

• Give him space, he needs it and he'll appreciate that you aren't being clingy