How can I tell my girlfriend to have sex with me? I asked her 4 months ago, and she said she wasn't ready, how about now?

I been dating my girlfriend for 9 months and 4 months ago i asked her if she wanted to have sex. I felt ready to try it because we are both virgins. I though she would be ok with but she told me she was not ready. She has not spoke of it so maybe she might be ready now. I want to ask again and see. How can i go about asking her? 2 of my friends keep making fun of me cause i have not had sex yet. I love my girlfriend so much but she has not mentioned it and i want to bring it up again. Maybe she feels ready now so how can i go about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• wait until she brings it up.

• should i tell her "let me know when your ready"?

Most Helpful Guy

• The LAST thing you want to do is say "Hey, honey. So do you want to have some sex?" DO NOT ASK her. By doing so, you are putting way too much pressure on her. When she is ready, she will be ready. You can not talk her into it or ask her.

What you CAN do is give hints and make an effort to set it up. Timing is everything. Plan a romantic evening with her when you know you will have lots of alone time. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Bond with her. laugh with her. Share your feelings with her and more importantly, LISTEN TO HER. Once you get back to the place where you 2 are most comfortable, Snuggle with her, kiss her and always make eye contact with her. In the heat of the moment, whisper in her ear "I love you... and I want to make love to you". If she says she is not ready and you truly love her and are willing to wait, just accept it for what it is.
    Although it may not happen that night, What will happen is that she will know that you are down and ready whenever she is... AND she will respect you for not pressuring her.

• i'm willing to wait. I did not date her for sex only. I will do what you said but again i would never pressure her.

What Girls Said 3

• She'll bring it up when she is ready. She knows that you are. If you ask again, she might feel pressured to "give in" which isn't nice. Let her make that decision on her own.

• was going to ask her "so when do you think you'll be ready?" But then agin like you said i dont want to pressure her cause the first time when i asked and she said "i'mnot ready", i was kinda like "ohh, ok". Then she was kinda sad cause she said she was letting me down but she was not. I won't force anything

• Dude just tell her "let me know when your ready" so she will let you know when don't pressure her.

• i don't want to pressure her. I will tell her that today and see what she says

• If you love her you would wait :).

• of course i love her!! and yes i will wait until she is ready

• That is her decision, it is up to her to decide. If your friends keep making fun of you just ignore them.

• should i just ask her "let me know when your ready?" or no?

• Just ignore them and keep to hold on.

• i do ignore them,, well thanks for the help

What Guys Said 1

• Dump dump dump dump!