Is being a college party girl unattractive?

I just went to my first party, and immediately I noticed how plastered the girls around me were. Some guy who was also really drunk said "take off your clothes" and the girls did! And they got lots of attention from it.

I'm kind of worried I'll be seen as a killjoy because I like to hold my liquor and I'm more of the "I'll just hold the beer and pretend like i'm drinking it" type. I just dont' like getting super drunk or crazy because I think it ruins the fun honestly. But girls like that get a lot of sex too.

The guys I hang out with sleep with girls like these but seem to have a lot more respect for me, who doesn't act like that. So I don't really understand-what's so attractive about girls getting shitfaced and acting like idiots?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well those girls aren't attractive when they are drunk, the guys just want to fuck so they will take what they can get and drunk girls are basically as easy as it gets

If you want that kind of attention go fit in, and undress, but tbh thats further objectifying yourself, and letting a man manipulate your actions

I you want to be loved and respected dont follow those trashy girls

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure 95% of people on here will say that they're gross, have no values, and that you're perfect.
    But most people on here don't like partying either, so maybe the response you'll get won't be 100% accurate.
    I don't know if they're attractive or not - but so what? For them, having fun equals sex and drinks, and they're having the time of their life. Maybe for you it is reading a book or staying in with your friends, and so are you! In the end, that doesn't define no one's attractiveness, nor morals.

What Guys Said 6

• There is nothing attractive about a shitfaced girl. very unapealing and certainly not someone to have sex with as that is rape

• Just be what you are and people will always respect you 😊
    Never ever change 😊👌

• Sadly there's a lot of boys who think only of sex, and they're only into those girls because they're easy for them to take advantage of. In my opinion I find nice girls much much more attractive though :)

• The only thing is accessibility. easier = less work. also less respect.

• What do these girls look like?

• I don't want to judge girls or anything but I mean it like. I wanna be able to be respected but not seen as prude you know?
      They usually just act wild and want to have sex, and get really drunk. I just wanna know if guys would rather go for the girl who is getting wasted and being loud, or the girl who holds her intake and doesn't act dumb.

• Well, party girls are usually pretty good looking. So there's your answer.

• Tgere less work to get into bed

What Girls Said 1

• i don't concider doing it.. I mean whats it all good for? okay you maybe want to have fun but I usually stay away from those parties tho. being told to take your clothes off is just wrong and way too rude... I don't know girl stay away from it and be attractive without going. <3