Gag girls I just took you to Wendy's on our very first date how do you feel?

I bought you a double bacon cheese burger, large fries and a lemonade. Later on the date I take you to gamestop to pick up my copy of Metal Gear Slid V. Then afterwards we went to the TV shop and watched 30 minutes of a movie through a shop window.

As I am walking you home would you kiss me? Am I attractive after this date? Will you Gag girls go out with me again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha!!!
    I'd probably have fun with that. But might make me think ur cheap for a first date... :/

• its a first date why would any man spend more than thirty bucks on a first date. she should be happy im giving her conversation.

• lol people talk when in proximity together. talking would obviously be part of anything you do with somebody.

• Not if he's shopping for himself and watching TV. Maybe over dinner, yes. But even then u can't talk a whole lot with ur mouthful.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• You had me at Wendy's! But then you lost me at GameStop. Why are we running your errands on our date?

• 1. I wouldn't touch any of the food because that's not what I like
    2. I might force you to hang around Gamestop while I look at games for ME
    3. If the movie sucked, nothing is stopping me from walking away.. so..

• I actually wouldn't mind that at all, bar the GameStop and TV shop part. That's a little selfish and defeats the idea of it - you do something both parties will enjoy.

• It depends on the girl. My first date with my hubs was at a Denny's and all we had were sodas. When the date ended all I got was a hug n a handshake and the promise that he'd call. One of our next dates was at his house watching Saturday Night Live from the 70's. We've been together 14 years and married 12 of them. It's all about finding the girl who gets u and who u get.

What Guys Said 1

• While Wendy's is a fast food place it is more pricey than the typical fast food place and their food is good. I like eating there.