What you date someone unsure of their sexuality or bicurious?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• No. That would be wrong.

What Guys Said 8

• Someone seeking their sexual identity are not just looking for who they prefer to have sex with. There is an entire lifestyle and ideology behind it that they are struggling with. By no means are people who have an alternative lifestyle evil or bad people, but I would not want to be with a girl who told me, "I really love you, but I'm not attracted to you. I like other girls." It's an identity crisis that they're struggling with and I want someone who has a foundation of who they are and what they really want. That's what makes a good relationship is trust and communication, and from what you're telling me, they can't provide either because they can't communicate what they don't know. And you can't trust that they'll change their mind or struggle. That struggle is their own fight they have to level with. There really is no helping until they make up their mind. It sucks, but try to date someone who has their sexual preferences, mostly their priories in order. Dating on a foundation of sand will never be as good as building on rock.

• sure. why not? I'd encourage her to sleep with other girls, actually. It wouldn't bother me. What would bother me is if my girl was sexually frustrated because she needed a girl from time to time.

• Im not sure. What makes me question it is that this couple on youtube, Shane Dawson and Lisa, broke up because Shane was just figuring out he's bisexual and he needed to be single so he can find himself and to see what he wants.

• Sure why the hell not?

• yes I would

• No, I would not.

• No, I prefer people that can make up their mind!

• Yes.

filler filler