First date jitters?

Okay so I have never been on a date. I know I know. I can be a very anxious person, I mean like a small panic attack here and there. Still learning to control it. So what I'm worried about is if a guy asks me on a date to maybe a restaurant. Honestly, whenever I get really nervous, I sorta loose my apetite, and I get very nervous with guys. Now, don't get me wrong, I have no problem eating in front of guys. I could care less what they think. My problem is loosing my apetite because of nervousness. Do you guys have any tips or advice on what I can do so the guy doesn't think I'm a snobish girl who doesn't like to eat in front of the guy or just how to get rid of this. Thanks for any advice!

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you won't be able to get rid of this. I'm 46, went on a date with a new lady a couple months ago, and I was as anxious as I was when I was your age. Since you can't seem to eat, maybe you can suggest an alternative to his restaurant suggestion with one of your own that doesn't involve a meal. He won't care where you guys go. Good luck!

What Girls Said 0