Could one mistake ruin things after a month? Is it normal for one thing to completely change how you see a person?

So I've been dating a girl for a month and things have been going great. Then yesterday she told me she was feeling down. I called she didn't pick up then I sent her a text and she didn't respong. I ended up falling asleep and when I woke up 4 hours later she texts me about how she feels that I don't care about her at all. the thing is other times when she has felt down I've always been there for her. I've even driven down to see her because she felt sad. This is the one time I hadn't done that. She said this was the time time she really needed me. I know I messed up and I should have been there for her but I just don't understand how one day and one mistake can completely change how you view a person. The worst part is she called her ex and he was at work and made time to call her. I thought she wanted space or not to talk. She said I should have kept trying. that even her asshole of an ex made time for but I didn't. What can I do do to fix this? Am I in the wrong? How can one mistake ruin everything so fast? I just never wanted to hurt her and I feel I did. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to apologize to her and talk to her. But everytime when a person feels sad or depress, they don't to be clingy about it. That is weird, people have to have space in between. If the person if being too close than the relationship will diminished and cause problems. So, it is better to have space even if is the first month of a relationship, because if a girl talks to their partner while he is at work, he will get in trouble or lose his job. So, space has to be establish whether is the first time in a relationship or not, there has to be space on their ownself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bud, you did nothing wrong, she did. First of all, she has some emotional, stability and confidence issues. She sounds like a bit of a drama queen where everything has to be about her. You did try to call, you did text. There is nothing wrong with making her wait for a few hours. Who the hell can't wait for a few hours? It took her less than four hours to call her ex. Right there is a huge mistake on her part. Who is she dating, you or him? For her to call her ex tells me she still has feelings and still thinks of him. She was way too quick to jump into his arms and he was too quick to see her too! Red flag with that situation big time! She needs to learn some patience.

What Girls Said 4

• You shouldn't be beating yourself up about it. She has to understand that you can't just drop everything and drive to her every time she has a bad day. Her saying all that makes her seem insensitive like she is just entitled. You called and you text.. and what did she not do? Answer. So she has time to call her ex but can't answer your calls? or respond to your text messages? She is going about it the wrong way. The way I see it, is that you were there for her, and she doesn't appreciate all the times you were or when you tried to reach out but was given no respond.

• Her point was that I didn't try calling again. Or text again. She said she sent a text but I didn't get it. If she needed me that one day and I wasn't there should that change theway she sees me altogether?

• it shouldn't, she should understand that you reached out

• A month is nothing.

• It feels like longer we talk ever day. And each week I was there for her when something happened in her life even the first week. Should try to fix it or is she expecting too much?

• She sounds like a total bitch. She simply wants you to want her and to feel like someone cares. Just the fact that she called her ex boyfriend should be a red flag. If she can't be happy on her own and learn to deal with her own shit then she shouldn't be in a relationship at all. Hope you realize this and find a girl that really appreciates you.

• She said he was texting her for other reasons. I don't know what to think.

• I wouldn't worry to much. She called her ex. Who does that?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see where you did anything wrong here. You tried to contact her. You were there for her. She should not have contacted her ex. I don't know what's going on in her head, but try not to be hard on yourself. You put in a reasonable effort. Give it a little time to let things settle down, and try to have a talk with her.

• no you are not in the wrong. if she needs to talk she should call you. and she called her ex. thats a big red flag. but you should give her a call and explain your feelings.

how far of a drive is it for you to go see her?

• 25 minutes the problem is I already said I'd do that but she she doesn't know if she'll be home. The problem is even though I feel she overreacted I still care. I still don't want her to feel hurt.

• yeah good luck with that man..