If a guy texts instead of calls you, does it mean he's not that interested?

I mean he'll call, but for example he just landed in Egypt (we're in NY) and he text me "babyyy" instead of calling. We're friends with benefits so we do things like couples do but we haven't established that we're boyfriend and girlfriend at least I haven't. He said he sees me as a girlfiend but has never said anything... Well he said he as but it's me that doesn't want more right now. anyway, I do like him, I'm just wondering why he'll text instead of call?

What Guys Said 1

• "If a guy texts instead of calls you, does it mean he's not that interested?"

^it really doesn't matter actually in which way he's communicatin wid u... others prefer textin whilst others prefer callin. most people find textin easier in our days truth's...

"I mean he'll call, but for example he just landed in Egypt (we're in NY) and he text me "babyyy" instead of calling. "

^np... as long as he informed u he landed... then everything's ok ;)

"We're friends with benefits so we do things like couples do but we haven't established that we're boyfriend and girlfriend at least I haven't. He said he sees me as a girlfiend but has never said anything... "

^i assume he's seein u as more than just friends with benefits as well... judgin from his action above (he texted when he landed).. if u were strictly friends with benefits then i doubt he'd do it

so for how long do u see each other?

• Hey! Thanks for answering my question. We've known each other for twelve years... Or let's put it like this, that's how long it's been. I've known him since jr high. He lost his virginity to me back in jr high. We're in our twenties now.

• It kind of just happened hat way. He would always message me through facebook, so I took the intiative to message him on his phone instead. At first, he was playing that game where I didn't hear much from him after sex and I didn't like that. I told him I didn't want it to be just about sex, I wanted to hang out and pretty much him treat me like he was crazy about me. He said he'll try to take me out more and we just took it from there

• "He would always message me through facebook, so I took the intiative to message him on his phone instead."

^oh good then.. so u were da one who made da first move basically :)

"I told him I didn't want it to be just about sex, I wanted to hang out and pretty much him treat me like he was crazy about me. He said he'll try to take me out more and we just took it from there"

^oh nice... so he actually agreed to take things one step further as it seems...

What Girls Said 0