28, no kids, good job, house, car, where can I meet women that suit me?

I am a police officer and own a 2 story 3 bedroom house and just got a new car. I work only 4 days a week. I was in a miserable 5 year relationship from age 22 to 27. I want to find love in my life and go on fun dates like I did when I was in my early 20s, stuff like bike rides, movies, making out on the park bench, getting ice cream and holding hands, the cute stuff, I miss doing that and being carefree, but now that I am a bit older I wonder if women would want to do that anymore. Also many women my age have kids and I don't want to date a mama, sorry.

What Girls Said 2

• I am a "mama" and i do not care sorry. I also have a house a car and a great job :D. Have fun passing judgments.

• I want to start my own family with a woman from scratch, that is just the life I have envisioned and dreamed about since childhood sorry. I just want to live out my dream.

• Have you tried online dating?, you can eliminate people based on your desired credentials at the click of a mouse, You can say "no women with children" and pick and chose on body type, income, and hair color. Its like shopping.

• Don't worry, you will find some one. It takes time.

• i miss college and all the single girls that were there :( If I knew then what I know now I would have taken full advantage of the dating opportunities.

• yeah the thing is though is the older I get, the smaller the pool of single, great girls shrinks. I have noticed that quite a few of the most amazing women get into serious relationships from a (relatively) early age. I feel like I should have searched more ferociously for that special girl when I was younger.

• Yeah, but don't give up, eventually you will meet the right one.

What Guys Said 0