What would you consider the perfect height for a girl?

im very envious of petite girls. i myself am 5"6, but i would kill to nock four inches off. what is the general preference? if you could chose one exact height for a girl, what would be perfect for you?

• <5"
  • 5"1 to 5"2
  • 5"3 to 5"4
  • 5"5 to 5"6
  • 5"7 to 5"8
  • 5"9 to 5"10
  • <5"10

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'4." I'd say that anyone above the 5'3" range is cool in my book. I don't think I really have an "ideal" actually. If I can hug them and it isn't super awkward I'm cool with anything. If I absolutely had to pick a range though, I'd say 5'9" or 5'10." Really tho, height doesn't play a big difference to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'9".. Call it model height all you want but all I hear about is how guys like short girls😅

• tell me about it! i feel your pain :)

• I think in the end it doesn't matter that much though, men are awesome, they can like all shapes, sizes and heights all at once lol

• Girl 5'6 is still small!! And @GirlsLie you're totally right haha. It doesn't matter a lot! Most guys are pretty accepting once you find the good ones😊

What Guys Said 23

• I don't care nor even notice. Women only wonder about this because they care about male height, thus they think men care about female height; that's not at all the case.

Some men care moderately, but definitely not to the extent women do.

• Some guys are not very fond of really small women. 5'6 is very cute already

Personally I think a girl in the range of 5'4-5'7 would be perfect for me.

I would kill to gain four inches. Wanna trade?

• 5'0 flat is ideal. Although I'd date anyone from 4'10 to 5'8.

• 5"8

,,,,,

• Short girls get me every time, but when you think about it, if you're the kind of person who likes to make out a lot, it can kinda suck to have to bend down to "hr level" every time

• I would tend towards the taller end of the scale personally.

• I go for any girl that's 5'5 and down since I'm 5'11 one inch isn't noticable if you're 5'6 and you're at an adorable height so... lol

• I honestly don't really mind. As long as they are within 2 inches of me. The main thing is that they and are cute and have similar chemistry/personality as you. Height didn't really matter in the looks department. Judging from your profile pic u seem cute and will be fine.

• I'm 5'10... once upon a time, I thought short little 5', 5'2 girls were so cute. Then I tried to kiss one.

How the hell are you supposed to kiss someone who's a whole head shorter than you? Me, I want a girl relatively close to my height.

• I'm short, so anything below 5'5" would be an ideal height for me

• I like tall women myself. But I am a bit older than you so my preferences have matured and evolved over time.

• lol there is no specific height, I would date a women of all those heights. Shorter than me is ideal though. There nothing you can do about height except dont wear high heals.

• perfect height?

WTF is this?

• 5'2 - 5'8.

• I tend to like girls the same height as me the most.

I'm 5"7.

• You have the perfect heighth for me.

• I think it's cool when a couple is virtually the same height regardless of how tall they actually are.

• <5'10" but that's not to say I wouldn't date a girl under that. Height is not the most important thing.

• I generally prefer shorter than me but that may just be because I'm 6' 1" so I'm taller than a lot of people.

• 5'4-5'7''
    i am 5'10''

• A "perfect height" is a relative term. Tall for one person may be average for another. However, its true that after a certain height, women do start to lose the feminity, and its gets progressively worse.

• Shorter than her partner

• 3 inches shorter than me.

It's about dat relative height.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm probably 5'3 or 5'4 but I always wear wedges/platform shoes and such :)

In my honest opinion, YOUR HEIGHT IS PERFECT! :)

My bestfriend's family is really tall, and they're always amused at how "tiny/petite" I am... .-. They would look at my shoes and say stuff like "Aww what tiny shoes you have" etc. hahaha

• I don't have a perfect height for a girl, I think short and tall girl's are beautiful. I think 5'6" is a really good height because you're in between lol. I'm 5'3" though and I really like my height because I can wear wedges/heels and still be a little short.

• I'm 5'3 and I find it's super easy to find taller guys to date lol. My boyfriend is 5'9 and I love it. Not so tall that I feel like a child next to him. Perfect height for me to lay my chin on his shoulder blades and hug him from behind. When we do a normal hug I love how easily I fit into his arms.

• Well I'm 6ft2 so you're all gonna have to deal with it

• I'm 5'1" and my boyfriend is 5'8" I think we're pretty darn cute together. :)

• I say 170cm... =)

• You know it's funny because I'm 5'1 and I think that your height is perfect. I never thought being a midget was a good thing!

• I just picked my own height. I like being me.

• 5'5"
    I'm 5'8" and hate it. I have never met a guy in real life who prefers taller women.

• not really, a lot of my guy friends prefer over 5'6-5'7''. I too gave my opinion as 5'5-5'7'' and ur barely an inch taller than that. In fact, half the girls I see here are easily over 5'6'' and thats in a country like india which is statistically shorter

• i'm 5'3 :) I think My height is nice :)

• Maybe 5''5 to 5''6.

• 5"9 is in my opinion the perfect height. I'm 5"7 :(

• I'm 5'0, and I've always kinda wanted to be like 5'3-5'5
    Seems like a good height to me. ._.

• I'm 5'6 and I wouldn't trade my height for anything.

• I'm 5'6 too haha well actually probably 5.5 an a half

• i only chose 5'1 to 5'2 because that is my height

• lucky :) thats the perfect height in my honest opinion. so cute!

• you lucky, i wish i was as tall as you, at least i will be able to reach things i wanted, and not being cute all the time:) #funsized