If you're 30 and ugly, should you stop trying to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• No why would you? Ugly to one person can be beauty in someone else's eyes. Also some people don't fine the physical appearance as important as others.

I don't really support that term but let's say you are ugly and you're having trouble finding love because of it. Well then in that case others in your situation are as well so that's where you can find love. Though I believe you can find love with anyone but since you aren't convinced I think it'll be better to date/fall in love with someone thats also "unattractive" than be single and alone and give up all hope.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try making money and having character that will get you something

What Girls Said 4

• If I was more career driven and content with my life, I might stop trying to date. I wouldn't stop keeping up with myself, though.

But should people stop? I don't think so, unless that is their choice.

• Are you trying to date out of your league? A lot of people make that mistake. Make friends and let the attraction grow from there. That's a better way to establish a relationship anyway.

• No, there's somebody for everyone! You'll be perfect to someone.

• I personally did, but I don't think everyone should. I see lots of couples who aren't the best looking and seem to enjoy each other's company.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, there's another 30 year old ugly person of the opposite (or same sex, if you flow like that) just waiting for you.