Guys, Does sex on the first date mean it will never work out?

I met this guy who seems to be amazing. He's in his 30's, has a great job, and is a Midwest gentleman. When we first met we had an attraction that none of us have experienced before, it was a pull that was irresistible. We did have sex the first day we met and it was incredible. We spent the weekend together and we have a lot in common. He calls me his girlfriend already but I'm not sure if that is what he really means. He knows I'm a bit insecure when it comes to trusting what men say, and reassures me he is in this for the long hall. Here is the catch, we always have sex when we see each other. He went to a bbq with friends and didn't think to ask if I would like to join... Do you think he just sees me as great sex and nothing more? Help!

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally if you have sex in the first date and he likes your personality, he will stay.

If you have sex on the first date and he doesn't like your personality then he won't stay.

Sometimes guys will lose interest in a girl if she sleeps with him on the first date but it isn't "the act" that makes him lose interest, it's "the implication".

The act is you sleeping with him on the first date, the implication is that he MIGHT assume that (you've had sex with a lot of other guys on the first date). That's what turns off SOME guys, what I wrote in parentheses. Like if a virgin had sex on the first date, most guys wouldn't see her as easy.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, sex on the first date doesn't determine how well a relationship will work out one way or the other. I don't subscribe to that 'don't do it on the first date or else it'll only be just sex' school of thought.

• He probably doesn't feel comfortable introducing you to his buddies yet. Some guys are really private when it comes to dating.

• usually.

You dikes keeping giving it up so easy, therefore he'll have nothing to work for. He'll see you as a sex toy.

• If he had sex with you in the first date , that means that he'll no longer stay with you

• Hahaha... absolutely right.. but sometimes miracles happens. .

• No, sex on the first date says nothing about the future of your relationship. You could be just fwbs, or y'all could end up married, it just depends. Personally, I always try to have sex with girls I like as soon as possible. I've fucked girls within hours of meeting them, and we ended up staying together for over a year. If I'm attracted to a girl, I'm going to try to get pussy. It has nothing to do with how I view her as a person and our compatibility.