So 4 dates and we're official is that weird?

So to start we met on tinder... I know it's kind of embarrassing. But i wasn't really expecting anything when we started talking. But we turned out to have a ton in common and he's really sweet and I don't know we hit it off really well and we want the same things. He asked today on our fourth date (we've been on a date everyday this week) and he asked because I leave for school tomorrow. And he asked if I wanted to make this official before I left for school and he basically said what it meant to him was exclusivity. which I'm fine with. So I said yes. But is that normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're getting along great then why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I consider it normal. There is nothing abnormal about it. Both of you realized that you enjoy each other's company, so why not give it a chance? You met on tinder, but so what? Applications and internet are a part of our lives and there is nothing wrong with that.
    So If you think he's worth it, give it a shot.

What Guys Said 2

• 4 dates is plenty. Congrats!

• Yes it is normal.

It actually sounds pretty conservative by European standards ;)

What Girls Said 0