How to ask a guy to hang out for the second time?

I asked a guy to hang out today and he said he had football practice (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now). I'm replying to him right now but in my reply I want to sneakily imply that I want to try to hang out again, but I don't want him to realize what I'm doing. Plus I want him to do the asking next time. So how can I make it obvious that I want to try to hang out again, but in a passive way?

What Guys Said 1

• "I asked a guy to hang out today and he said he had football practice (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now)."

^did he really have a football match or he was usin it as an xcuse?

"I'm replying to him right now but in my reply I want to sneakily imply that I want to try to hang out again, but I don't want him to realize what I'm doing."

^"wot r u doin this weekend?"

good?

"Plus I want him to do the asking next time. So how can I make it obvious that I want to try to hang out again, but in a passive way?"

^i beleive if u ask this question i said above... perhaps he'll do da askin (i suppose)

What Girls Said 0