Girls, what are you dating horror stories?

I won't lie, I've had some shitty dates. But, the one good thing that comes out of them is that you always have a super entertaining story to share with people and laugh about later, you know, after the trauma of the night wears off. So ladies, I want to know: what are some of YOUR dating horror stories?

Oh, what's that? You want some of mine, well if you insist...

One time, I stuck a guy with a 150 dollar dinner bill. Why you ask? Well, first of all: this particular gentleman and I had been on multiple dates before, and almost every single time, I paid (at the time I had more money than him). One time, he asked me out and told me that he wanted to take me somewhere nice. We lived in Muskoka (the good ol' back country of Canada) so there were few options, so we settled of a bar and grill. Before this, I told him he didn't have to take me there, that we could go somewhere cheaper, and he insisted. He went all out, ordering all kinds of drinks (alcohol for me, mocktails for him. I was 19, he was 18) and all of this unnecessary stuff, encouraging me to do the same. Anyway, when it came time to pay, the waiter asked how we would be paying, and I looked to him, expecting him to pay (since he said HE WANTED TO TAKE ME OUT SOMEWHERE NICE), and he just stared blankly at me. I asked him to respond, and he informs me that he isn't paying, as a matter of fact, he didn't even bring his wallet with him, he left it at my house when he came to get me... and I verified that this was intentional. I excused myself to the bathroom, and was so mad, that I left without paying for the food and walked home. 20 minutes later, his mom had to show up at my place to bring his wallet with him to pay for the food.

So girls... go ham.

1

What Girls Said 1

• Too many to list lol

• Give me at least one. Lol.

• HA! That's funny.

• Specially when I got the last laugh. He kept texting if I am there. I blocked him haha