Should I tell my friend I have feelings for him?

First off, I'm sorry this is so long but please hear me out? There was this guy I meet back in February online right after a pretty nasty breakup, and we got really close and he actually told me he had feelings for me and that he loved me two or three times after we really got to know each other very well but I didn't exactly feel the same way about him then becuase I was still hung up over my ex, and I had never even met him in person so I didn't have anything to base any feelings off of. Once this guy realized the feelings weren't mutual it sorta died down. Then we both started seeing other people and got then those also died off and we started talking again, sort of comforting each other and we got very close, we became very good friends. And yeah we'd flirt and stuff and he lives two hours away and he was in town for a lax tournament and we were getting ready to meet up but it didn't out becase well our parents... but anyways we would snapchat and text and facetime 24/7 and then you know things died off again and I meet another guy. But the other night I had a dream about him and then I realized I actaully had feeligns for this guy, so I texted him and we were talking and he told me as a friend how there's this girl that goes to school with him and he really likes her and how he thinks she's so amazing and everything and it really shattered my heart and so being his friend I told him how happy I was for him and stuff but I can't seem to get over him. Once I realized I really really really like him, he's about to get into a new relationship and I have no idea what to do about it he's so into her and I just wish he was into me they way he was before I miss it and I regret not paying attention to him but I've been feeling heart broken and not knowing what to do so if anyone could help that would be great.

Most Helpful Guy

• He might not think you're interested. Tell him how you feel. If it doesn't go your way at least you tried. Saying nothing will get you nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow!! Your not kidding it was long. But hear is what I am going to tell you. Go for it you only live once tell him how you feel. Pour out your soul to him and then let him deal with it after.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You're always ending up with other guys, so that's probably why he's not romantically interested in you.