Short girls 😘! #shortgirlproblems?

So I'm 22 and 4'11'' ! I know super short...
But i feel like my height is not letting me be the best I can! I know I probably should care, but it really bugs me when I take pictures with friends and they tower over me! Do any of you girls feel the same way? Trust me I work it as much as I can, lol I always have heels, and have shaped some pretty nice legs! Lol ( I always get compliments 😉)

Guys: how often do you approach shorties?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love short girls they are so cute. I am in awe of them and how tiny they are. I mean I am 6'4'' and have dated a girl believe it or not who was an inch shorter than you

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it! There is nothing wrong with your height. I'm just a bit taller than you at 5'0, so I understand. Sure, it has its downsides. like not being able to reach the top shelf at the grocery store, but that's okay! You already have some tips and tricks on how to help yourself out with height challenges anyway. Most guys like shorter women, too, as seen on here every single day. You've got this! :)

Just remember to get a front-loading washing machine. I forgot to do that.

cdn.themetapicture.com/.../...-washing-machine.jpg

What Guys Said 15

• I dated a Latin girl who was a few inches taller than you (I'm at least a foot taller than her). Best butt and legs I ever seen on a girl. She wore lace, sometimes a thong and rocked it like no other girl I've ever met. Honestly, I approached her because she just presented herself to be an awesome person, not because she fit into a particular height category. I guess my ideal height is around 5'6".

• Well you know what they say about short girls they are fun size , means sweet
    i love them i think it's awesome

• I personally love short, petite girls. They're called spinners. To get me aroused immediately, give me a shorty, yummy!

• I EXCLUSIVELY approach short girls, because i just assume that they are the only ones that would be satisfied with my height. And secondly... THAT'S ADORABLE ❤️

• My first girlfriend was 4'10

• Meh, lolicons'll take to you.

• Don't worry too much about it really. Short girls are cute! Your height is actually damn near perfect in my case, cuz I'm only like 5.6 myself.
    So I know the tower-over feeling... unfortunately. lol :)

• Every chance I get. Short girls are literally the best.

• love them! lots of guys like petite girls! or short and not petite even!

• I love short girls.

• See i like short girls as well. Height does not matter for me. I love girls when they talk sweetly and their attitude and all. I just dont give a fuck to the height although i am 5'9"

• i mostly approach them by walking on my knees

• Love petit ladies. I'm 6'1" and absolutely love women 5ft and under!! Rock it I say

• Short girls r the best hit me up babe

• Why should I?

What Girls Said 8

• I know how you feel. I'm only 2 inches taller than you are (5'1") and my height makes me unable to do a lot of things.

• I freak out when someone tries to pick me up

• I guess I'm kind of short at 5'2" but I'm actually ok with it. I like being short. But it's kind of annoying when you can't see over crowds

• I was 4'11 for the longest time.. Was super surprised when I was told I was actually 5'0
    Sometimes I kind of like being short. Sometimes I kind of don't. It's meh. :p

• I like being short. Embrace your adorableness and then conquer the world!

• you sound cute! I'm 5'3'' and I think I'm pretty short! at least you know you won't have any issue finding taller guys lol

• I'm quite short too, It's so hard to kiss my boyfriend! if he picks me up, His dick brushes my vagina and i get wet

• I can relate to the way u feel, I'm pretty short myself but I don't let that get in the way of me being all I can. And by the way boys dig that because I'm handy I can go into any position and be comfortable so girl being short is a blessing so flaunt it...