Do you all think she's girlfriend material?

There's this girl I've been taking to and I love talking to her! Earlier she opened up about how some personal things to me that she thought I should before dating her. So in turn i thought should tell her a thing as well. I told her I go out and drink about every weekend here in Cali ( where we l I've ). We also go out for a while and just hang out and drink you know how we do in Cali ;). She's totally cool with it! she's all like well I can't Manipulate your life. Even though she don't like to drink she's okay with me doing out. Good girlfriend material?

Most Helpful Girl

• She seems at least! She seems very tolerant and not the controlling type. If you don't give her reasons to not trust in you, it's possible that you'll get along well :)

What Girls Said 3

• Great girlfriend material! If she has enough trust in you before you have even started dating her to accept you going out and drinking, then you're bound to have a great relationship with her whenever you decide to jump into it.

• Definitely! She accepts you for you and sees no reason for change! It's important that you can talk about your personal life as well. That kind of trust, honesty, and acceptance will lead to a great, long lasting relationship! Good luck!

• Date her first and see.

What Guys Said 0