I'm feeling jealous, should I worry?

So my girlfriend started school again last Monday and she met this guy who she told me was "super funny" and she also told me that she walked with him to the school office to get him papers he needs, and she said she had him walk slower and took the long way so they wouldn't have to go to class as quickly. But since Monday we haven't talked and I haven't seen her at all, we normally talk and see each other every day but now she says she's busy... So it's been like 4-5 days after the slow walk with the "super funny" guy and I haven't even talked to her because she's "busy"... Am I just over thinking it? Or should I worry? Should I let it pass or talk to her? I'm completely lost

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a right to be jealous. Maybe talk to her about it and maybe she'll tell you that you have nothing to worry about but honestly if she's dating you and can't make time for you, you deserve someone better who won't brag about other guys.
    Or... I've done this before; she wants to make you jealous so she knows you still care. Just tell her how you feel.

What Girls Said 4

• if it was my boyfriend I'd worry.

• You should be worried.

• You are overreacting.

• Honestly if you are feeling jealous about this whole thing you should talk to her because it's better than sitting around and worrying about what her and this guy could be doing

What Guys Said 2

• "You're to sexy beautiful, everybody wants a taste That's whyyy, I still get jealous. - Nick Jonas

It happens mate. Communication is your best friend here, and all you got. Talk to her, she'll put your mind at ease (hopefully). Or let you know "super funny" guy is more than a friend. Short of you tracking her, all you can do is trust:).

• Jealously is a huge turn off, and it is clear you are the jealous type.

How long have you been dating?

• About a year and a half. And this is the only time I've been jealous... Which is why I'm worrying...

• There has to be more to this story. Are you saying your relationship has been great then Monday she meets some guy at school, talks with him for a few days, and completely cuts off communication with you?

Take a step back and look at the big picture. You are missing something, and you may have not realized it. Something wasn't/isn't right between you two and it hasn't been for a while. She may not have told you, or maybe you have an issue with her you didn't talk about. Either way new options have opened for her, and it looks like she is exploring them.