Guys would you date a girl who made more money then you? Girls would you date a guy who made less money then you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't ever remember asking a girl how much money she makes.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I would date a guy who has less money than me. I'm not dating to find a guy to support me or spend money on me. I date someone because I genuinely like that person and enjoy their time and company. As long as he is able to support himself and take care of his bills, I would date him.

• Yeah I would. True love is not about money, or material things. True love is about making sacrifices for each other.

• Depends tbh
    Rn in my life it doesn't matter
    But when I'm older and in my career, it will if I'm taking him seriously

• @Bards may I ask why it will matter later. And please don't take this as some random dude trying to start an argument. Just curious.

• Thank you for that @ Bards. That makes perfect since. That's why I want a working wife. So if something happens to me, I'd know she can hold down the fort until I find work. Hopefully people seeing our convo will know you can have a sensible convo via the internet without it turning ugly☺

• @Macklin91 and that makes sense too. ^^ true

• Yeah, I could date a guy who made less than I did as long as he had enough to support himself. I'm not going to date a freeloader lol.

• Hell yeahs, if he made me happy who cares. It's enough just to find someone who admires you.

• Yeah of course I would.

• No that doesn't fit into my plan

• As long as he's making a steady, modest salary that can pay the bills, I don't care who makes more

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't mind at all.

• I don't mind. I'd probably prefer it to be honest. The more the merrier.

• Yes, no problem with that.

• I would. But she wouldn't (not happily... female guilt may keep her around for a short period of time, but not permanently).

• Yep. I know this one chick I wanna bang who's making a lot of money.

• Does she know?

• Does she know I wanna bang her or does she know she makes more money? She knows she makes more money and doesn't mind if a guy makes less (or doesn't seem to mind). As far as sex I'm sure she has an idea that I want to. I don't hold back my thoughts. I haven't straight up told I want to, but I've said sexual stuff to her.