How should I ask her out?

im asking the girl out i like out on sat, but what should i actually say? i was thinking of saying ' i think your gorgeous and i love spending time with you, i want to take you on a date' is this good or should i just say ' i want to take you on a date'? the thing is were close friends at the least, and if she rejects me i dont want it to be awkward, so maybe not telling her how i feel is best till she says yes and i know she likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you're going through and it's hard to confess your feelings because you're afraid it'll ruin everything you have with her but sometimes you gotta just go for it ya know? And in my opinon if I heard that from my guy friend i would feel honored:) so you should go for it

Most Helpful Guy

• None. 1st, have a place in mind where you want to take her. Keep it simple! Then, when you approach her, let her know that you would like to visit (that place), and if she would be interested in joining you. Makes it about her, not about you.

What Girls Said 3

• Just keep it casual and ask "want to try out a date?" You'll get to see her response, and you can take it as a trial, so that if it doesn't work out, you could think of it as something both of you tried for fun. That should ease any awkwardness.

• Don't bring up the word date yet. Just ask her if she wants to go out to a movie or something. When it is almost over you'll be able to tell whether she's into you & wants to start dating you.

• so just say they dont wana hang out sometime?

• You will do find.

What Guys Said 0