Am I completely wrong how do I make up for this?

I was on periscope talking to other guys and me and him were dating supposedly he said that we were in a relationship but I guess I just don't take it seriously because I haven't seen him since January. You caught me having conversations with other guys, but I don't see what the big deal is because I haven't seen him yet we only say were in a relationship when were on the phone I know that I'm wrong but he's really mad at me he says that he still loves me and wants to be with me but I feel like I ruined his trust and he just thinks I'm a joke you see where I'm coming from though?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing wrong with you talking to other guys. You are allowed to have friends! If my guy got mad because I have male friends on gag, I would tell him to naff off! I have male friends in RL too, as well as female friends. Nobody comes between me and long standing friends!