Guys, have you ever been in love?

have you ever been in love? if yes , are you still with them... or if not do you still remember the one you loved... do you miss them ever? Does the love fade away with time? do you love less daily?
Does it hurt still or not?

• YES , IT STILL HURTS... I STILL MISS HER.
    50% (10)
  • NO, I DON'T MISS HER AND I HAVE SOMEONE NEW. IT didn't HURT
    15% (3)
  • I don't know...
    35% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in love, she didn't want to date, it hurt until I moved on.
    Now I've one who's better for me.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes! It was a long time ago. We are no longer together, we were both too stubborn towards each other to make it work long term, but I miss the magic we had. I miss her beauty and spirit. Was crazy about her. I've yet to feel that way again.

• I'm in love with her now

• I was very much in love. We were married after high school. we were together since we were 15. We were able to weather all he bad stuff until we were married. She got pregnant and it was a very happy time for us. Then I started getting phone calls from this guy claiming to be the dad of my unborn baby. I didn't want to believe it was even remotely true. It wasn't until we separated that the truth came out. She had been cheating on me. My daughter is almost 18 now and yes I am sure she is mine. My ex hurt me so badly that I stopped dating. I couldn't put my heart through that again. At such a young age I lost my family. So yea I was so deep in love that it messed up my love life for a very long time. Now I'm 36 and still trying to fix my heart. So yea I was in love once, but no I do not love her now. I loathe he.

• It's a very bad incident... but I think you shouldn't let it stop you from falling in love... she was bad.. but not all people are like that...

• None of the poll options fit my situation. I was in love, but she ended up cheating on me and I broke up with her. It's been 5 years now, I'm single since then, but I don't miss her at all. I got over her pretty quickly.

• The 3 options posted do not give me a chance to voice my opinion. I've been in love, I don't miss her anymore, and gradually I've met someone else.

• Yes love will hurts person so much. it is very diffcult to forget the loved person.

• No, I have never been in love.

• well it had been 4 years , time is really help to move on though , but i still stay celibate til today

• being "in love" is a deception. loving is the real deal. it is also much harder and orginates in you. the "inlove" thing expects love to come from external sources to you, in real love you provide it.

• it's also provided in give, and take. 1 way relationships are normal, 1 is seduced out of control, the other is slightly annoyed by it.