Guys, What should I do?

So i was talking to this guy on facebook. I've known him fof quite a few years and recently we started talking and we would joke about 'kinky' stuff. We would be playing truth or dare and he would say "would you fuck me" and i said no because i don't wanna seem desperate and then we kind if drifted apart. I still really like him and i wanna ask him out and he knows that i like him but when we were talking he always acted like we weren't in school. And my friends went on my phone and asked him out for me but i chickened out and said that it was them and he never answered. Please guys could you tell me if i should ask him out or just leave it? Or should i leave it until i go back to school next week?

1

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him out

• Seriously? But what if he says no and tells all of his friends.

• You can if you want but remember the longer the cats 8n the box the greater chance it dies so let it out and see what happens

• Ok i'll let you know how it goes..