Girls, guys who don't say much?

I'm a quiet guy, I don't say a lot, I can talk (obviously, lol) but I quite often prefer to keep my thoughts to myself. I soend a lot of time in my own head. I can slo be shy soemtimes and often don't really know what to say, unless I feel comfortable around that person. Are these traits a turn off?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm quite similar, in that I'm shy and quiet until I get to know someone. I don't think it's a turn off. I only have a few turn offs/deal breakers, and it's usually ones that are fairly common (cheating, abusive, rude, etc).

What Girls Said 6

• Is not a turn off since you get to talk later, right?

But as a girl and assuming that you are dating a girl maybe she will think thatp you are not interested.

• I'm the same as you so it wouldn't really work lol cuz no one will speak but if you at least start a conversation with me I can put the effort to keep it going.

• Nope being mysterious is cool

• No. It normal to keep quiet and shy, a lot females and males are the same way.

• Nope, I find it cool cause I'm similar in those ways.

• if its just at first its fine... but all the time... well...