Are racist girls easier to get?

i mean i was thinking this girl i like only like guys of a certain race, my race so iwas happy then i started to see her posting pics of other guys then obviously i must realize when a girl says she only dates a certain type of guy, for example if a Russian girl only dates indain guys, remember there are many other indian guys what ever race u are there are 100's ok thousands or possible millions of guys like u so more competition however when a girl is open to all races doesn't that make it even harder?

1|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally dont think that preferring one race over another for a romantic relationship is racist. some people are very cultural and want someone who will relate to them. im not American but my 2 cousins married americans that dont speak our native language. they just dont fit in with us at all lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont understand what your talking about, and I ain't never seen an indian-Russian couple in my life, and I live in the middle of freaking NYC, the biggest most diverse city in the freaking universe.

0|0
    0|0
    • tbh Indian and Russians marry a lot, there is over 1K indian male Russian Female couple

• 1k isn't a lot, there are about 350 million Han Chinese couples, 40 million Japanese couples, 45 million pure ethnic Russian couples. That is a lot, 1k is not a lot.

• but it's only those who live in Chennai

What Girls Said 1

• They aren't racist if they have a preference.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dont know. Some girls i knew only liked and dated white dudes made me jump throgh a whole bunch of whoops before dating me.

0|0
    0|0
  • well if u say so then kinda makes sense

0|0
    0|0