Girls, would you date a single dad?

If so, is there any number of kids that would be a deal breaker for you? Like if he seemed like the perfect guy and what not, then you learn he had x amount of kids.

• I would
    57% (17)
  • I wouldn't
    43% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
It doesn't automatically mean he's an older guy either.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm saving myself for marriage. My partner will be also. If he has a child then he didn't save himself, now did he?

• Do you have a bf? Or were you referring to your future partner?

• I may ask a question regarding this later, it's fascinating to me

What Girls Said 13

• Since I am only 18, definitely no. That would be REALLY weird. Later in life, I probably would.

• no id never. i couldn't.

• I am dating a single dad and I don't see any drawbacks. His kids are great and his responsible fathering is sexy. How many kids would be too many? I dunno about the kid count, but I think more than a few babymamas would make me think twice. Then again, the guy I fell for before my current boyfriend had three kids by two different women and it never occurred to me that that could be an issue.

• No, I wouldn't. I don't know how to deal with children and I have no patience for them. So, our relationship wouldn't be good because of it.

• I'm not ready for children, mine or anyone else's.

• absolutely not. im young. i want everything to be my own and i really dont wanna have to deal with kids and his commitment to his kids. he would also have to keep seeing his ex so that would really bother me. i

• I would. I'd be kind of hesitant if it was more than 2 tho.

• You think most of the girls who voted yes are a bit older? Of the ones that commented

You and the other chick who's 26 said yes

• Probably so.

• I would. I mean is going to be different and more difficult but won't stop me from dating a guy.

• No. I'm not sure if I even want to have my own kids at this point, more so help raising someone else's kids.

• If I was older.
    But now? No.

• Maybe. Is the single dad hot af?

• Only if he had a infant (s)... Cause if the kids are older they might treat me like shit.

• I have and will not again any time soon. Maybe when I'm older though.
    He had 2 kids, and I got close to them. But it didn't work out and was really tough on the kids, so I wouldn't want to do that again.