My boyfriend wants to hang out with his ex whom he also cheated with on me. Honest opinions. What would you do? And is this okay?

My boyfriend wants to hang out with his ex who is also the girl he cheated with on me when they went on a 3 day school trip. Her name is Mia. She's a proclaimed lesbian now but that still didn't stop her from holding hands and letting him kiss her on the trip back in May. She even said she liked him. He told her that he wanted to hang out with her next week and I am not comfortable with it at all. I've gotten 2 second opinions and they agreed that they would flip if their boyfriend tried hanging with an ex and also someone that he cheated with on them. What is your opinion? What would you do and is he totally cool or am I just being controlling? I just don't want this to happen again...

• You're totally right to be worried
  • No he should be able to hang out with her

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted A. Going a step further, if he cheated on her for you, he might as well cheat on you for someone else. And the way he's behaving now (wanting to hang out with her), is a clear red flag. Dump his sorry excuse for an ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first boyfriend cheated on me with his ex... and a few other people too. we were together for 3 years. When I found out the truth I was done because the trust was gone. The fact that you took this guy back and wants to hang out with his ex who he cheated on you with... to me says he thinks you are naive and he will do it again. To be honest I think you shouldn't be with him in the first place. But I know it can be hard to cut ties with someone you love.

• Thank you so much for your thorough answer! And for understanding why I'm still with him... you're right... I do love him. We've been dating for almost 9 months.

• In my opinion... you're young you have your life ahead of you and you don't need this guy who cheated on you and wants to hang out with his ex. He's disrespecting you and doesn't deserve your love. You're an attractive girl and you should be enjoying yourself not worrying about this guy. I say lose him. It will hurt but in the end you will find a much better deserving man. Cut ties before you are in to deep in his drama.

What Guys Said 5

• Wow, your boyfriend has no respect for you. I think you should just dump him since he thinks that you'd be dumb enough to let him hang out with his ex girlfriend with whom he CHEATED on you with.

• I think you should have broken it off when he cheated on you the first time.

• ahhhh meant to vote A.

I wouldn't be okay with it only cause of the cheating.

• if he cheated on his ex with you, and now wants to hang out with her... that means they are planning something. or at least he is. just get out of the relationship while you can

• Both of you sound like real stand up people, good job (thumbs up)

What Girls Said 3

• Just dump a cheater, they're a waste of time and love.

• For me personally, I think exes should remain exes and stay in the past where they belong.

there's no need in staying friends.

• Trust no one!