If you get rejected enough does it ever stop hurting?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejection is extremely painful, but sometimes rejection... re-directs you to something better. When someone rejects you, it doesn't mean you aren't good enough. It means the person either.. failed to notice what you had to offer. Or they weren't ready for all you have to offer.

Just recently i faced rejection from a guy i adore.. it hurt like hell, but i tell myself that a clear rejection is less painful than a fake promise. We all face rejection... it's part of life. It is how you respond to it which helps you deal with the hurt 💜

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you had lot's of money, and your next business proposal got turned down, would it hurt as much as if you where broke and your business proposal didn't work?

Abundance is the key here. I am going to assume you're talking about rejection with women. It is going to hurt until you have an abundance. Either living where lot's of women live so you have unlimited approaches, of having lot's of female friends/girlfriends.

It also helps to be focused on the process, and not the outcome. Take every interaction with a girl as a learning experience, whether you succeeded or not. That way, you get value out of both positive and negatives.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yep it will. You just have to fill your life with other things so there's no room left for the hurt and then by the time you have the opportunity to look at it again it doesn't hurt any more :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it does. I've been rejected many more times than not. Your self esteem and confidence takes a hit. It's painful. Keep at it. There will be one that is into you, and none of those rejections will matter, none at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't say it stops but it hurts less and less.

0|0
    0|0