Why do most girls seem to complain guys don't want to commit when all the guys I meet want to serieusly date me?

Perhaps only one guy I met was just interested in something physical only but the rest all were genuinly interested in me as a person and in dating me. So what gives? How come so many girls seem to complain bout guys not wanting to commit

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe they should go outside the club and to some normal place?

• I also go clubbing though :/ but yeah I meet a lot of guys outside those clubs

• Making friends isn't hard... Finding amazing awesome friends is another thing, but you won't know if you don't put yourself out there

• Not to complain but it's easy to say if you already have a base from which to start. But all right, I'll take the friendly gesture for what it is. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• because most guys dont wan to commit? I have never seriously dated anyone, but 99% of the guys that approach me aren't interested in anything serious, i have i met several guys that wanted something serious, but i wanst really mentally mature enough for it, so it never went anywhere

• Well in my experience most guys did. Therefore I am asking this.

• But you're not most girls, Just like the guts you date aren't most guys... are you aware of how many people that lives in this plantet?

What Guys Said 4

• Girls that complain about this are choosing the wrong guys. Some of the girls that experience this might also have bad personalities themselves, if a girl has a bad personality then you can't blame him for not wanting to commit to her.

• A lot of guys seek a committed relationship. Maybe those particular girls have only been meeting the ones who wish no commitment.

• Because they are meeting the wrong guys. I know that's clich├ęd but it's true. The right guys will want to commit.

• Many girls expect relationships as a given. They don't realize that they have to earn a relationship, just as a man has to earn sex.

What Girls Said 4

• they are going for wrong guys,... and hoping they will change..

• I've been on so many dates and at this moment I'm in the second committed relationship of my life. I don't think it's so easy to find guys who respect you and see a future with you. But I do think it depends on where you live. For example, in small towns it happens more frequently. Meanwhile, in my city, Sao Paulo, with more than 20 million people, hard to settle down when there are so many options, not only to date around, but places to go and to live.

• Most commonly, they sit back and wait, then they whine that no one approaches them.

• Maybe because they meet guys who don't?